找回密码
 加入华同
搜索
黄金广告位联系EMAIL:[email protected] 黄金广告[email protected]
查看: 553|回复: 3

Farewell, my puppy love

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-1-4 03:57:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Far way from all friends and family for such a long time;8 U( Y3 i5 H$ b; U* ^* ~+ K8 [% e

3 v% S6 z1 m4 d; t: @. V7 h% EAll those friuts of happiness and sadness gradually fermented into ripe wine;$ |( y, }. z: M6 C

/ _; t8 Z5 F8 e) ~" IEven the moment when your name creeps upon on me, the heart no longer feels the suffering;
" m8 L1 {& P  m1 [- @$ X! M
# h. w$ k& B2 |7 qI guess time itself is the best remedy, releasing me from the desperation of a unrequited love;
+ [/ @7 Z4 e  X  q8 w
% ~$ B. N9 s/ H! n9 O0 h6 nWith the passage of days and nights, your face fades away from my mind, leaving just a way-out;
  t& P% U. A" u& r& X' L/ v  A* j1 D5 t/ K0 V+ A( J. ?
Gratitude  to you, for coloring the most valuable phase of my life, teaching me how to love and what to sarciricice for love;
5 W. [: |7 C+ C) ]' X* A( _
$ o+ {' H3 K, b7 o0 ~2 z7 vThose blissful and miserable memories wil be sorted out and saved in some dark corner of my mind, untraceable to anybody else;
  ~& u" @% w; p! u  J; o- `; u* \+ x/ @- B9 h
My aspiration and love for you has expired at the end of 2008, my 23-year old birthday. Now and evermore, I will treat you as old friend only. You figure will not be my focous and your smile will not be my unique pursuit any longer;
7 _; G9 K3 Y8 b4 n9 A% h, _( j3 C* W4 d2 `' t
You are supposed to have your own life, so I am doomed to be a passer-by; Adversely, you are only an coincidental intruder of my life, predestinated but shall depart in the end;
& j. Y, f8 ~8 J$ b9 ]) ^/ D8 Q
" Q0 \1 |* U" _7 u+ I; n: ^So you will be blessed by God, with whom I will pray throughout my whole life;
! s' K, F/ a9 W" _, N0 N$ L* e2 k! X% V3 H9 ~: K) K
So tonight, allow me to scream out your name for the last time, rigously with bloody tears; Afterwards, your life will only be your life;: z0 \3 ]* K9 t# }. ^0 }
3 P' p5 P, N, x" Y5 ~
So my dear, next time we meet together, I should and can look into your eyes straight with calm and peace, like two long time no see friends. Smile shall also be friend-way smile only;
$ ]1 _/ V1 e' e0 b; x: b/ v- b1 w5 U0 M5 H/ g
But my love, never and ever, you will perceive I used to love you so much, repeated and endlessly tormented everyday by your minor wormth and numerous apathies;1 d6 _1 u! m8 p* M. m1 q* P9 x4 m
  g& |  G* l' ^% i) ?( I
Your shinning smile under the blue sky on the grassy meadow with frowned eyebrow, has become a permanent vivid   picture in my mind. A flaming memory, that has engraved in my heart, till the date I shall pass away from this miserable life.& G4 Q2 m2 a  i/ ~

9 _; l% A, B7 R) y2 Y2 [Tonight, you belong only to me.
发表于 2009-1-4 11:23:57 | 显示全部楼层
不好意思,这里是中国;请说中国话:386:
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-1-4 11:35:29 | 显示全部楼层
“I will treat you as old friend only.” Will you?
( {5 h9 A( E- X- j" U0 u“So you will be blessed by God, with whom I will pray throughout my whole life”, x* I( w1 Q, P* E  l/ f
it‘s not God ,it's you who bless him.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-1-4 11:35:48 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 springzh 于 2009-1-4 11:51 编辑
% p; u  T0 V4 r3 p# B1 D3 \! n2 q) z
) N$ Q- |! T1 x# d/ ?. C- U/ dThe greatest thing you’ve ever learn is just to love and be loved in return......
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入华同

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|华人同志

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 12:13 , Processed in 0.077730 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.