找回密码
 加入华同
搜索
黄金广告位联系EMAIL:[email protected] 黄金广告[email protected]
查看: 477|回复: 0

Dota T-Shirt Cannot cancel memory

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-5-19 14:09:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The treasure is very sometimes clever, when for instance must eat meal, the treasure also in plays the toy, I request the treasure to wash clothes the hand, she is not willing, sometimes my coming forcefully, sometimes to spend the good period of time only then to urge to wash the hands the hand, treasure majority of agreement time will say: We wash the hand to play the toy again? We do not eat meal the food? I do not respond, the treasure will say finally also, we finished eating the food food to play the toy again? I was certainly raise both hands to approve!! ?; W9 \* Q0 l6 {: {
When for instance,baby boy gifts, the treasure takes an afternoon nap can request to wash the tootsy, because she does not like putting on the shoe,(Related Articlesgifts for kids This is long attractive), when sole majority is a little dirty, this custom really raises very good. I will certainly also praise her. Praise treasure time, the treasure is a bright manner.2 J- D' b) C' v& B; k
Treasure naive lovable, but in the treasure brain also has the memory which motions a person to not go for a very long time, each time on my body which,Dota T-Shirt, if has one slightly exposes the skin perhaps the blue and purple and so on, the treasure can the selfish point at mother's sores saying that is daddy hits, bastard daddy, daddy hit mother,unique gifts for kids, mother has cried, we did not want daddy. Spring Festival daddy hit mother's that forever framing in mother at heart, as soon as will touch agrees will have feeling of the awl pain, this also same engraving in treasure at heart. The treasure expresses her disaffection by her immature thought. I did not hope that the treasure small age has so the hatred at heart, this in her is also the heavy cloth wrapper. I will teach the treasure, daddy will not be the bastard, daddy like you. But these can cancel that shadow which in the treasure eye once saw?
5 u* a$ A& J6 ]1 G9 fThe child is a white paper, is underage in the child, the guardian will be designs, the human who on this white paper will outline the schematic diagram, the guardian teaches by personal example will influence subtly is affecting child's life, I really did not hope that my treasure will forever remember all these, I hoped my treasure color will outline the life schematic diagram will be happy is also beautiful. This has the responsibility which in me in treasure daddies does not shirk!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入华同

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|华人同志

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 23:34 , Processed in 0.051953 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.