找回密码
 加入华同
搜索
黄金广告位联系EMAIL:[email protected] 黄金广告[email protected]
查看: 828|回复: 0

baby doll lyrics Has broken, has sewn 3 needles

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-7 11:28:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The day before yesterday evening, an affecting night. Has broken in the restroom,newborn baby gifts, has sewn 3 needles. I also in the regret, why I can now in a on time leaves. If is not I leaves, perhaps will not trip and fall. That night I gave to wash the face. Just washed her saying that wants on the institute, I arrived at the living room to watch the television, wanted to wait for her to finish attending the institute again to give to wash the buttocks. But had not thought that just crossed 2 minutes to hear to cry. I run looked that said bumped. In my quality of being worth looking at a small opening, is bleeding. Hurries to look for the gauze hematischesis. My father goes by car the hospital. At that time already was 11:00 o'clock at night. Arrives at the emergency room, doctor lets lie prone on the hospital bed, inspection wound. The wound has 2,3 centimeters, needs to stitch. Doctor goes to the anesthetic, lets a father make a payment the recipe. Visible pitiful lying prone on hospital bed. My tear cannot bear the class gets down. Saw me to cry, cried to be fiercer. In goes to the hospital on the road not to have loud crying. I hurry to scratch the tear. As soon as told to meet us to be possible to go home. Now remembers. The tear cannot bear the class. Cried to say. I am not trip and fall intentionally. I do not want like this. Then the institute was too slippery. Because daddy once did blame not to be why careful. Because washes the face, in the ground has the water, the floor brick is very slippery. I can only tell am mother am not good, is not a mistake. Is mother has not dried promptly the ground water. I have been rebuking oneself, to let come this kind of pain.
# B  A) G* I( |4 AA father brought the anesthetic. Doctor prepares for the head stitching. Lies prone on the bed, I hold in the arms a head. The entire process looked clarity. It is not cruel enough looked that may fear doctor has any fault. Doctor cuts cleanly first wound nearby hair. Then uses the disinfection fluid flushing wound. When cuts the hair, I worried really doctor will cut the scalp. Doctor gives the wound the scalp injection anesthetic. At that time heard to cry. I have transferred the head,baby accessories, is not cruel enough really looked again. Doctor starts to stitch. I was not cruel enough recall this process. The blood also in the class, flowed a wisp of hair is wet. Stitching process is crying, I am also crying. Asked doctor, although has taken the anesthetic, but will feel that hurt .3 needles to sew finally. The blood also stops does not flow. Several days also need to go to open the line. Very quick does not cry. Really brave, finishes attending the medicine to wrap up. We go home 12 points. I am not mother who is really competent for the post. Head before has fallen and broken one time,(Related Articlesbaby socks Cold has been good, eats meal is not fr),baby doll lyrics, that is in grandfather the family. I only then knew afterward. The child you want certainly safely, healthy growing up. You did not know that mother has loves you. You have to mother importantly. Finished my face to be very painful by the tears hibernation of insects.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入华同

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|华人同志

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 18:20 , Processed in 0.053259 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.