找回密码
 加入华同
搜索
黄金广告位联系EMAIL:[email protected] 黄金广告[email protected]
查看: 654|回复: 0

Dota Strives for to thank

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-7 11:28:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In the afternoon is being implicated in the computer.
( x0 Y4 @7 B- f. Q0 LNeeded to record some things, but book on hand did not have, was called mother to be first casual to me takes opens the paper to come, mother at that time was taking the clothes rack to dry in the sun clothes, was also to exercise baby's beginning with the recognition capability,(Related Articlescat The appointment spring, we needed to spell ove), she looked that me was not anxious, to the toy piled the baby said: The baby little darling, took Zhang Zhi to mother in the past…
  b& B& F/ a" \Possible to worry that the baby listens not too to understand, alters to the baby to be clever, took a book past to mother,clothes, took (us in yours side book which eliminated not greatly readability to turn over to his toy one kind)…Teaches early for DIY, the baby every large or small plane three-dimensional book many,girls pants, therefore he, even if anything not possibly does not know to the book strange…
1 h4 f5 m5 I, d5 bAfter therefore the baby hears grandmother's instruction, jumping with joy took nearby itself the book to deliver immediately to me, perhaps thought that I must play with him, therefore coordinated very much…After I received the book, the racket baby's head, earnest said to him: Thanks! After kissing him, I point at his paradise (toy to pile) let him play, he left immediately…Who knows when I just invested into the computer, the arm by the baby has been pulled taut, looked like the kid self-entertainment from Le Gou, wanted to let me accompany him to play…Am I said the baby, mother make this to accompany you on the past to play good? You let loose mother first…Who expects the meaning which he has not relaxed, enables me to type, and the tootsy stood on tiptoes…Then discovered that he is handing over a book to me to come up diligently…He should want me to give him in the storytelling the story, made alligator's mouth to nip his small finger's game, studied the cat cat to be called the game which the rabbit the rabbit jumped…I said that good baby mother comes with you to play 啰…He actually looks like has not heard equally insisted that hands over the book to me to come, certainly wants me to meet only then gives up, I had to meet, mother speaks little ape's lunch to you now…The baby actually has not listened to me saying that in the small mouth was unceasingly redundant is saying jiejie…jiejie…Oh, elder sister!? Good, we speak the little elder sister, the little elder sister is likes working…Who knew the baby not to listen to walk, oh! This kid…Was preparing time him who typed actually to come, must give me a book, originally he did not want to read a moment ago that book,Dota! I received the book to prepare to him saying that discovered that he was also saying jiejie…xiejie…Also makes cherishes one's relatives mother's meaning….Is suddenly enlighted finally, the baby is wants to let mother thank him! …
6 S4 X% o8 }6 h+ wThen has been melancholy, after the baby obtains mother's thanks once more, I again also peacefully do not calm down the computer, receives the book which unceasingly the baby hands over, must express thanks unceasingly to the baby
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入华同

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|华人同志

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 18:21 , Processed in 0.072747 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.