找回密码
 加入华同
搜索
黄金广告位联系EMAIL:[email protected] 黄金广告[email protected]
查看: 1171|回复: 0

baby socks Guides the child to open the imagination the wing

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-7 11:29:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
At the forum looked that a ripples ripples mother's card, thought she said very well.
, F0 g8 }* v- I) E! p3 Y7 qI only let the ripples ripples have the display imagination space, guides her to the color the sensitivity, I thought enough like this….It can be said that each children are different, but has a point to be the same, is child's interest is inborn, also guides, raises. Whenever the ripples ripples paint pictures, I discovered that her always very big pen fills in the picture the blank place. She likes is the so-called greatly enjoyable method, on the one hand on the other hand in outline she totally does not have at least patiently processes. Could such situation be already four year-old time. Compared to before this again, the ripples ripples like the picture spot. Linedraw, but also has picture some circles. However. I and on round have arranged some beautiful rumors in these spots and the line in the ripples ripples mind, I am a magician, moreover continues the general magic to be able to change. I can also change many different nature the material qualities to become paint pictures the material. I on-line increased the different thing in ripples ripples picture good line, the line also had. Tune. Straight. Also has curved. Became the leaf a line drawing, the picture has become the big tree, the picture has become the house. Also has the bladder. Even is the candy cane which the ripples ripples most like. The ripples ripples general meeting opens big eye very surprised looking. Silly is smiling. I thought that she was believing, originally a line can also draw these many different things. This is the display and the imagination. This will raise child's display imagination space. Trains the child to have the interest and the cognition. Slowly. As soon as the ripples ripples by will also change should ten thousand change. Combines roundly. Constituted the different meaning drawing. If you ask her, what you draw is what? Her reply is actually unusual naive and the uniqueness. Remembers at ripples ripples two year old on full-time time. Has drawn in young pig's periphery, two, the ripples ripples give my reply are: This is the young pig pig's circle circle, covered it not to be able to lose….Two year-old ideas. Actually is really worth praising. Not right? Although the present ripples ripples' picture is too sometimes enjoyable. But I do not request,punk baby clothes, because this concerns with the disposition. The painting in the impresionistic manner also is very sometimes beautiful. Child's US, adult's esthetic appreciation. Also some her understanding, can let her have the interest to do painting, has the interest to move the brain. Has the interest to display and the imagination, that was enough.
: I% U( D! Z& a! n5 ]* O. z) t7 MI do not excel to paint pictures, in childhood has not received any professional education, has no way to teach the child anything, but the small rockery, will apparent also is only will spread randomly, will draw the sweet dumplings, only this. I thought that indeed may guide the child to launch the imagination the wing, for instance,luxury gifts for kids, he draws two sweet dumplings, I turn it an automobile, he draws several sweet dumplings,baby socks,(Related Articlesclothes Weekend slightly records), turned the candied fruit. The child is very immature, perhaps compares other child also to fall behind, lets his take your time ~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入华同

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|华人同志

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 18:23 , Processed in 0.104747 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.