加入华同
搜索
黄金广告位联系EMAIL:[email protected] 黄金广告[email protected]
查看: 913|回复: 0

gifts for kids The academic society loves the dawn dawn growth diary 121

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-8 10:41:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
on June 23, 2010 on Wednesday rain
. Z9 Z4 @- C( e. `Dawn dawn is evaluated by the kindergarten the three excellencies child
, O" @; x- N3 K* IMeets dawn dawn time, teacher tells me very happily, dawn dawn is evaluated the three excellencies child, when 25 children's literary performances, has the three excellencies child's commendation, I also come on stage with dawn dawn receive an award together, was really a happy matter, on dawn dawn three year kindergarten, first time is evaluated the three excellencies child, teacher also said that the three excellencies child only then three, were proclaims for the progress very big child, dawn dawn this semester progresses in a big way specially, therefore had the share. I let dawn dawn say hastily to teacher: Thanked teacher, teacher is laborious!
/ n. W+ \6 m# M+ i: k) MRecalled, dawn dawn just entered preschool, 1 year old of 10 month is only then big, the kindergarten has received her reluctantly, as soon as shook nearly for three years,(Related Articlestrendy baby clothes Games), dawn dawn has grown into the big kid, teacher sighed: The child really quickly, a semester not identical semester, dawn dawn were sensibly many.
% h; h0 M0 V* M2 o. SLooked that the good elder sister reads the Confucian classics
* a5 {  C2 l3 P# |+ q. @& kAfter dawn dawn comes back, lets her read the Confucian classics together with me, just read, the dawn dawn good friend cloud patterns cloud patterns play, I let the cloud patterns cloud patterns also together pass through, the cloud patterns cloud patterns were the elementary school third grade, the character knew, might compare along the place reads, dawn dawn was happy, read together with her >>, read off English, the cloud patterns cloud patterns went home,Baby Clothes, we continued to read >>, by now, dawn dawn was not happy, possibly was because the time was a little long. I thought that if does not read at this time, is again late a spot, also did not have the time to read, had to continue. Dawn dawn lays aside the book >, I take up > to the room, instead locked a door reads, dawn dawn hears me to read in there, has worried, hits does not open the door, afterward looked for the key to open, very happily told me: I am very intelligent!. h4 X! N4 g; @
I pay no attention to her, the video recording which reads the Confucian classics good gives to issue to dawn dawn to look, the good elder sister reads the Confucian classics time has looks like your such? Often finds the clue make, traces the ear, but also grasps the foot. Dawn dawn envies very much looks, is also reading together with her, specially saw she carries >, is really fierce, I thought at heart, if dawn dawn could read such well has been good, did not request the back. Hoped that dawn dawn saw the good elder sister reads the Confucian classics such earnestly, can also come under an influence, can achieve reads the Confucian classics earnestly.
# l9 R1 r2 H; \Mother, I also does not give up you to be tired  p5 F' L& Y; O* Z  o
Evening too many matters, went out the warehouse already past 11:00, went home on the road, I said: Dawn dawn, also has been too late, actually you may not come together with mother, at home rests, by now you possibly fell asleep. Mother, I was a moment ago the young helper? Dawn dawn really has also helped us in the warehouse many busy,gifts for kids, installs the box, the points and so on, she installs the box to do is better than adults, I praise her: Dawn dawn is really mother's good helper. Today you have been laborious, tired? I am not tired, I am very happy. Mother, I also does not give up you to be tired, therefore only then must come to help you! My heart heat, anything tired forgot.
* C2 Z0 P0 ~% m  c9 K3 e& [After going home, I the cutting and slicing watermelon relieves thirst first to her, dawn dawn eats with gusto, the dawn father afterward also came back, dawn dawn has selected two in a big way, gives her father: Daddy you have been laborious, eats biggest to you! The dawn father is glad to grin with ear to ear, is also joyful, is also proud,designer kids clothing, originally parents' laborious child also watch with the tail of eyes.7 a: t2 p% S  k! U$ m  N
Slightly records
0 w8 Y1 j9 p/ U1 b  Z3 ]In the morning looked when Zou Yue lectures >, the tears did not stop the subcrust current, the parents for us have paid that many, but obtains is actually are very few, specially sometimes even also complained that own parents, I long such big, has not said loudly to the parents: Mother, I loves you, daddy, I loves you! The compunction suppressed my heart, one kind of pain has grasped my nerve, does not have by the word table. I have understood the filial piety in the raise child, understands the love, first is must be able to achieve, how do the parents do, the child watch with the tail of eyes, records in the heart.' t; a3 L1 P6 J3 _! |
>In has one to deliver the good words: If the love is in barrel's water, then only then in the barrel had the water, can toward the outside but actually. Felt the love, how only will then go to study to love others!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入华同

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|华人同志

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 18:23 , Processed in 0.052387 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.