找回密码
 加入华同
搜索
黄金广告位联系EMAIL:[email protected] 黄金广告[email protected]
查看: 795|回复: 0

Dota How to treat the parents

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-8 10:42:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1 when you shut out you the parents, asks you to read these words! (certainly looks)1 |- p. N% g2 M2 W2 @
My child:
+ M3 Z' y( [2 g3 ]! \8 |* J  \Which day
! }3 S, _7 S: _4 ~If you saw I die of old age day after day
' r, H) N: T) X, J, H( GThe reflection is slowly slow: w& i9 k7 u1 [6 `
When bodily also gradually not line
% P3 j6 H# E8 e# n) F% s/ @Please bear the temper to try to understand me, understands me ............
7 `* v* O# V$ Q( L1 k4 w0 IWhen I eat dirty4 e9 a/ x! m: s0 X, ]
Will not have put on when clothes7 g# O2 ^5 q9 P5 @2 C/ e
Do not ridicule me
7 K/ H$ s1 n" O4 ~% V* S1 sPatience a little5 @% V  U. _, q8 S
Remembered how much time I once did spend to teach you these matters?
" m3 F( z# f' B7 ^2 QHow to eat well, putting on well,
3 j6 Q" A+ J8 n- `" Q% SHow to face in your life first time;
0 |$ P3 f4 ~) f+ Y8 B% i" Z1 y+ N- PWhen I am repeatedly redundant  p% v; N' b  ?, P4 x
Was saying when the similar matter% K/ ^6 P) O4 E; ]. c
Please do not break me; q5 L! e8 v) I5 d
Listened to me to say$ S" R* n- W$ u" Z7 w
In childhood( c, Y' i  K9 o
I must read the same story again and again# }$ \5 Q( J) z
Calmly falls asleep until you;- Y) F1 s0 {: [4 |( e$ D% {1 E
When talks with me
' @* X+ i7 b  [* w$ _: f& g6 [" e6 o9 ?* RDid not know suddenly should say anything) ^$ ]# r1 h* v, B& e
Some time think for me( z- r2 t- N8 T/ F
If I am helpless4 S1 y2 E! s# l0 a& v
Should not be anxious: `: @4 m" H- _/ J  m
As it concerns me important is not the speech; L* X2 X% G9 L: P8 G8 Z( C
But is can with you in same place;, P# |0 J; t, O
When I do not want to take a bath
6 T  k+ S1 J4 ]Do not shame me8 }; A. Y+ E0 L" ~+ q9 O
Also do not scold me
$ @1 e  u7 J% `) K+ L' z2 WRemembered that in childhood how many reasons I once did write only to roar you to take a bath?: ]; w( G# d/ H- \
When I go out1 o' R" x0 X, \% V& J) p* Q& \! j
Looks for not the proficient time
2 K1 e2 V' v3 o  v$ r5 MPlease do not be angry
0 I5 i8 C' ^. U3 U7 Y( K* e6 fAlso do not throw me in outside! i4 F+ k6 N/ v- u$ {( |  y, d
Slowly leads me to go home
: @8 a: a! E, N8 r& D( H' ]# S2 @How many times remembered in childhood me once, because you became lost, but anxious looked for you?! w$ m8 d9 C# K" m/ _9 J! n
When I am in state of muddle
; `* K4 F" o6 _) X) HIt is not careful breaks rice bowl's time2 v/ M! r5 b. I
Please do not scold me
3 g& _, U5 j7 k+ d4 C9 ^Remembered that in childhood how many you once time did throw the meal ground?5 q. s* ?/ k5 X. X4 G! E
When my leg does not listen to direct8 q- {! O9 v/ C6 _9 Y" z; {( J) E
Please hold my
) W7 x0 l: v& o# cLooked like me initially to hold you to tread your life the first step;
2 s. p! L# b! S! [, yWhen which day I did tell you me not to want to go on living again
% B- J) D! e7 @% w/ ^# iShould not be angry
" G6 V1 d+ \9 d8 ^( A7 FYou will understand one day; }4 F0 ]% ?: s' b
Understood that my last years of life have come the date to be possible to count
. d+ Y% d4 Z1 G' e/ z) h9 lOne day
7 {2 B% v/ e! I) cYou will discover
" d) W  A: j! L7 e( e" sEven if I have many mistakes+ s4 x. j6 X; g  F/ w
My always I can give you should better;
0 V  I6 W8 [- K3 e& g" y8 ]When my * nearly you! n) W: X6 Q& `4 j+ M
Do not think sadly, is angry or the complaint
% K7 M# u: v. \7 X3 _You are suffering me importantly
- R  g2 Q9 b/ a7 zWas similar to initially I helped you to launch the life to be the same' P- W; a' W% f2 i
Understood that I help me
' f( `0 T/ U" ]4 C2 k  N1 FHolds my
3 x3 {7 U6 l  JWith likes with helping me to walk the life patiently
: v* e1 D9 j: a- @I will use the smile and I always the invariable love repay you;: [! Z. Q8 m" l9 g+ p3 B9 r9 R
I love you/ s; L8 P/ l. x5 d9 p$ p
My child!8 w7 J$ C: J: f8 O1 a5 _$ y1 t. @, A
Pitiful world parents heart!) H" b9 Q0 h) B
Finally one day,  L, y0 B5 a" M# |
They have died,
3 K9 v) Y: v+ \* wYou remembered suddenly
) o8 x) n) U% m( ?  NAll has not done matter,0 Z+ f$ Q2 L5 g- m1 {: v
They look like the hammer to attack fiercely your heart." o$ B5 A' E9 }3 @3 V% p. j' x
If the parents were still in good health,5 w# [: W7 S0 s, w' o
Then do not forget compared to deeply to love them at any time in the past;- N+ U# L( y; y  L
If they already unfortunately forever left you,
6 `/ q  `4 t% q4 r4 SThen you must remember,gifts for kids,0 {9 w" m9 e2 l" {& W2 n
Parents' love is in the world most selfless love!
" i) F5 ~5 L  Y% o. h1 k! h3 c2 w2 ~Has a look well, also kindly treats own parents.
6 N$ I9 w1 u. }7 S' Q2008 wish the world territory parents happy peace and good health1 [2 ~7 c* ?4 o3 k% b
If one day, you discovered the kitchen no longer looked like before was so clean;
4 f- k  s( I  w! F+ bIf one day, you discovered that the tableware has not washed cleanly probably;  ]  I& f) }) p/ k
If one day, you discovered that mother's bowl is no longer bright as snow;. \% D) {2 Y6 |+ j0 [! f4 b4 t
If one day,Dota, you discovered that father's flowers and plants trees have gradually left uncultivated;
% [' V! x/ P* B( iIf one day,kids clothing brands, you discovered that the floor cabinet moistens the full dust frequently;
( R8 b4 h2 B* k( j( MIf one day, you discovered the mother boils the vegetable is too salty is too unpalatable;9 p9 k/ b; ~' ]4 S
If one day, you discovered old father old mother's some customs no longer are when the customs ........., looks like him
  e# v. T" h% t) x2 _8 SNo longer wants to take a bath daily ......
7 A9 M% z" I0 DIf one day, you discovered that the parents no longer like eating unripened grain the crisp fruits and vegetables;
$ {+ E: ~6 S3 l7 T3 D+ p/ T5 }If one day, you discovered that the parents like eating can boil till mushy the rotten vegetable;% e( t( a* I7 x) ~! H. Z
If one day,(Related Articleshandmade baby gift ideas The out of the ordinary h), you discovered that the parents like having the gruel;
6 t' i/ J/ n6 c/ N; M$ dIf one day, you discovered that their street motion response has been slow;1 b: V1 q3 @2 {4 b6 `7 ?
If one day, you discovered that they always coughs in the dinner time not to stop, should not be mistaken they
, s9 b( y1 a$ G- ~7 S2 U6 GCold or catches cold, (that is swallows phenomenon which nerve gets older);
) r7 K5 f7 ]2 |0 y& C: `Parents was really already old
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入华同

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|华人同志

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 18:36 , Processed in 0.055361 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.