加入华同
搜索
黄金广告位联系EMAIL:[email protected] 黄金广告[email protected]
查看: 702|回复: 0

converse star Why are all hair stylists love BOB head Inside

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-25 10:31:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ying Figure salon hair stylist Beno  D0 j4 h1 x2 J) ]* J9 b5 q

4 U, S9 D! r. H) A8 x 2006 , when I started some of the ladies short hair at the right time , when no one is willing to cut their hair, but after 2007 , there are still many people asked me to cut their hair converse star, like Bob cut a lot of stars  spyder rival jacket, like the first .
4 t" ^/ O  U3 ]4 P% t Remember first seeing this hairstyle is this day wore short hair and big show in front of people . This year , even more popular this hair , and even South Korea in Ny for
% T/ g3 i2 D$ t1 u0 R" J6 i1 N: X6 l Fact, I would like to say , facial hair to be matched with the job , not all people are suitable for cutting head Bob . So, today timberland womens boots, tempted to say two things: First, what hair cut , find a good hair stylist and your exchanges of good to have a satisfactory hair ; second, face and hair , and clothing is also very critical with of . % c: e& k1 @7 `) i
Beno reminder : winter , the clothing and hair style and color can be changed accordingly  Mulberry Tote, of course, now the trend can not be ignored. : p" C, y* @+ l7 D9 k1 E
This winter , the hair has cropped hair with micro -based , natural and easy to manage, plus coupled with winter clothing , also appears to be more stylish . Places a dark hair color ( chocolate , flax , golden brown ) -based, set off with cool colors of the coloring , the shape becomes more dynamic fashion. + {, N  R% X& U, p# g1 R4 o
?
! D; N6 g9 {) ~; \0 ?
: W$ g8 V' d/ ]+ f* |/ `: r  
, e: S' |3 _+ B, N( N2 m6 g8 b   Mulberry Tote Teacher to apologize : I'm so excited3 {. G. G3 V( O- {' x: f( D

) @& d; o2 n& W4 Z4 D7 F   tod's shoes women Junior high school to get paper
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入华同

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|华人同志

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 22:19 , Processed in 0.068203 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.