找回密码
 加入华同
搜索
黄金广告位联系EMAIL:[email protected] 黄金广告[email protected]
查看: 682|回复: 0

Science bite smooth hypoglycemic

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-5 04:35:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Stem class, leafy vegetables rich in vitamins and minerals in addition to containing dietary fiber are more conducive to stable blood sugar, diabetes can be arbitrarily selected, you can eat food and snacks as food.
3 j+ D. o: |) p. Q9 l Science bite steady blood sugar
' S" o4 w3 r+ I  p4 S8 H% \ In general, stem type, except leafy vegetables rich in vitamins and minerals, dietary fiber are more conducive to stable blood sugar, diabetes can be arbitrarily selected manolo blahnik sandals, you can eat food and snacks as food. As you can eat onion and garlic seasoning. The roots contain a large number of carbohydrates (mainly starch), generally high glycemic index, should limit consumption, such as potatoes, sweet potatoes and flour cooked as soon after the elevated blood sugar, you need to control consumption. To keep blood sugar steady, glycemic index can be used to select the type of vegetables. The lower the glycemic index (less than 55%), the smaller fluctuations in blood sugar after eating. Method can also be used to adjust food consumption were exchanged, such as 1 kg of lettuce, two carrots 4 fairly heat production, that is, one can eat to eat 1 kg of lettuce, carrots can only eat 4 into two, if one wants to eat , it is necessary to reduce accordingly the amount of staple food. 8 y6 v+ r( ]+ C1 P: |; U
Mainly leafy green vegetables, species true religion Womens, colors
/ \" J- J& d/ d( u Different types of nutrients contained different. Leaf vegetables such as cabbage, cabbage, spinach, rape and other green leafy vegetables, generally rich in vitamins and minerals, in particular, carotene and vitamin B2, vitamin C and other content, in these types of vegetables topping the list . Roots Ecco Men's Sandals, such as radishes, carrots, potatoes, lettuce, kohlrabi blue, sugar (mainly starch) more calcium, phosphorus puma outlet, iron and other minerals are more abundant, and some also contain carotene. Flowers and vegetables, such as broccoli, tomatoes, etc., most colorful moncler outerwear, with more carotene. Lentils, peas, etc. Most of the higher protein content, vitamins B1, B2, niacin content than ordinary vegetables. The study also found that the color and nutritional content of vegetables is closely related. In general, higher nutrient content of green vegetables, is a daily dish of choice. Should be noted that the mix of types and colors, red, yellow, white and colored vegetables with food, the nutrients in vegetables can play a complementary role. 5 j+ Z# Z+ p6 }- U8 i9 u4 N
?
8 X8 m$ y% ^5 n4 {; t , ~' b* j/ o7 v( I; i6 T* I! v9 O9 \7 @
  & D0 k# t+ ~( B- o. k
   Two years of marriage no longer loves his wife a/ ^3 ]& l4 G6 B1 G& |* A# z
  6 s  o: b3 Y% @! m4 e8 Q) M
   Play is feeding the child ate and unscientific/ ?9 o, a# }: v) r: I) j4 N6 J* Q
  ) X" F7 ]# W8 s. p% e3 M* u
   4. When the snacks snacks
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入华同

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|华人同志

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 22:36 , Processed in 0.060467 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.